Golf Courses in Virginia
Northern Neck VA Golf Courses
Golf courses in Virginia are often open year-round.
The Northern Neck of Virginia has a number of first class golf courses that you can enjoy when you visit central Virginia.
Whether you are just looking for a day of golf, or you want to find a Virginia golf vacation resort, you will probably find it here.
Take a look at the variety and quality of the Northern Neck Virginia golf courses…
One of the many fine Virginia golf courses
Northern Neck Virginia
If you plan to come to the Northern Neck for a Virginia golf vacation, you will not be disappointed. Here are some of the fine central Virginia golf courses on the Neck:
- The Tartan Golf Club - Weems, Virginia. This is the only American golf course designed by Sir Guy Campbell of St. Andrews, Scotland. Sir Campbell took advantage of the natural woods and rolling hills to develop a beautiful golf course in its natural surroundings. The course has features that challenge the low handicap golfer and also keep the interest of the novice. Tartan Golf Info
- King Carter Golf Course - Irvington, VA. King Carter Golf Club is an 18 hole, championship sculpted golf course. In 2006 it was chosen by Golf Digest as the Best Affordable Golf Course in America. More on King Carter
- Quinton Oaks Golf Course - Callao, Virginia. Quinton Oaks was designed to be “player friendly” for all skill levels. They offer lessons and golf clinics and the course has a new clubhouse. Tuesday is Senior League Day. Quinton Oaks Info
Any day is a good day for golf
on the Northern Neck Virginia.
- Golden Eagle Golf Club - Irvington, VA. Located at The Tides Inn, you might want to come here for a Chesapeake Bay golf resort vacation. The Golden Eagle is an 18 hole championship golf course and vacation resort packages are available. Golden Eagle Info
- Hobbs Hole Golf Course - Tappahannock, VA. Just over the bridge from the Northern Neck, Hobbs Hole Golf Course has special deals for seniors. Plan to have lunch at the 19th Hole Grill while you’re there. Hobbs Hole Info
If you love to play golf, no trip to the Northern Neck is complete without a round of golf.
And the golf courses in Virginia on the Northern Neck, have enough diversity that you will have fun playing each one…
Golf Courses in Virginia to Best Place to Retire
Golf Courses in Virginia to Northern Neck Virginia